The CE800 was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy-duty steel frame to its premium console features. Its design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal. Facility owners will have the peace-of-mind knowing they have a dependable machine while users experience a fluid total-body workout.
The electronics in the CE800 are designed to provide intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB port to help keep their devices charged. And the center mounted handlebars provide convenient hand pulse grip sensors for heart rate monitoring on demand.
- Smooth, quiet 20” stride, which is the optimal distance for the average user
- Dual rollers on each pedal arm for a sturdier base
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity
- 2 degrees of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Adjustable cooling fan, USB charging port, and reading rack